For Sale @ 9% Return - Neighbourhood Shopping Centre Qld
- Dysart Garden Plaza - Cornett's IGA plus 25 shops and an ATM. GLA - 3,518m* ;
- Remaining 6 (of 24) three bedroom units located on Shannon Crescent to the north (units: 8,9,10,11,19,20);
- Several parcels of vacant land zone for future expansion;
Lapsed development approval (LDA - Dec 2016) for 4 further stages.
Dysart Garden Plaza & Town Centre expansion comprises:
- Stage 1: Service station and commercial component still to be built;
- Stage 2: Shopping centre expansion of 2,400 m2*, inc IGA expansion;
- Stage 3: Mixed-use multi-level complex comprising 72 x 2 bedroom and 6 x 3 bedroom apartments and a Business Centre of 648m2*;
- Stage 4: New Drive through Fast Food Centre (Restaurant up to 200m2*);
- Stage 5: Expansion of Dysart Garden Plaza by a further 1,300m2*.
Shopping centre - High Return - Value Add - Groceries - Development Upside - Town Centre - Neighbourhood Centre
|Tenancy Status||Currently Tenanted|
|Annual Yield (Gross)||N/A (Marketed Without Price)|
|Annual Yield (Nett)||N/A (Marketed Without Price)|
|Title Scheme||Not Applicable|
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.